Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pier 39

Pier 39 is my favorite place to go in San Francisco. They have over 100 cute shops that I like to go into. I remember one time I was in a toy store and little toy pigs were running all over the floor! They also have the best restaurants with beautiful views of the bay! My personal favorite restaurant is the Hard Rock Cafe because of all the music. My sister’s favorite part about Pier 39 was the street performers. One of my sisters got to go up and help one of the street performers! My other sister likes to watch the sea lions, but I like to spend time in the aquarium. My parents like how beautiful it is and the cool breeze you get down there.

Also there are a couple of Turbo Rides where you sit in a special seat that moves while you watch a movie. So it’s like you are in the movie! Or you could take a tour out to Alacataz- an inactive prison on a small island. If it gets to chilly outside you could always go into the Riptide Arcade or if the weather is nice, take a magic carpet adventure and then watch a video of your family on the adventure! But whatever you do make sure you bring a camera. Rain or shine Pier 39 has the right event for you!

No comments: