Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exploratorium

One of my favorite hands on museums is the Exploratorium. This place is great for kids who are at least four. If you go, just outside the museum there is a perfect park with lots of grass, plenty of shade, and a pond for you to have lunch. Inside there is a snack bar and a fun gift shop. From Sacramento it is about 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive to get there. To learn more you can go to http://www.exploratorium.edu.

My two favorite exhibits are when you get to drink out of a toilet and watch a cow’s eye be dissected. I also thought being able to shock yourself was exciting. When I was there I learned a lot of interesting things, and at the same time I had tons of fun.

Here’ s what some other people think:

I liked trying to walk across the rocks in the special room without making any noise.

- Kachooo

I liked how everything was hands on!

- JJ

I liked having a picture of my shadow on the wall.

- Math Teacher

I liked how I was able to learn about lots of new things by touching.

- Chip

Hope you like the museum!!

No comments: